Catering Menu | Event Packages
Contact us if you would like to plan a special event for your friends or family.
Below is our package menu that we can customize for your special event.
Appetizer (3 pieces per person)
Fried Rice and/or Lo Mein
$13.90 per person
A choice of appetizers from Tier 1 (3) & Tier 2 (1)
(8 pieces per person)
$8 per person
A choice of four (4) appetizers from Tier 2
(8 pieces per person)
$11 per person
All event packages are subject to tax and gratuity,
which are not included in the above pricings.
Event Package Menu
*General Gau Chicken
General Gau Tofu
Chicken w/ Broccoli
*Ta Chien Chicken
Moo Goo Gai Pen
Shredded Pork w/ Garlic Sauce
Shrimp w/ Lobster Sauce
Shrimp w/ Vegetables
Beef w/ Broccoli
*Shredded Beef Szechuan Style
*Mixed Vegetables w/ Tofu
Pork Fried Rice
Vegetable Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice
Beef Fried Rice
Shrimp Fried Rice
House Fried Rice
Pork Lo Mein
Vegetable Lo Mein
Chicken Lo Mein
Beef Lo Mein
Shrimp Lo Mein
House Lo Mein
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood
or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
There is the option to have either an open bar or cash bar. Bartenders are included in
your event package. Unless otherwise specified, beverages are billed based upon
consumption. Beverage prices are exclusive of tax, gratuity and room charges.
For an open bar, you choose a red and a white wine and beer to be featured, as well as
non-alcoholic beverages. Please request a wine menu if you would like to select
something other than our house red and white wine options. The host will be billed
based on consumption. An open bar will be billed an 18% gratuity charge of all
Guests pay for their own beverages at a cash bar. Regular menu prices are charged.
There is a one-time service charge of $50 for groups up to 40 guests and $100 for
groups over 40 guests.
This includes wine, beer, well and premium liquor and mixed drinks.
- The host can purchase alcoholic beverage tickets for guests at $6 per
ticket/drink. Alcoholic beverage tickets are valid for choice of a beer draft or bottle, a glass of the featured house red or white wine or a glass of a well liquor mixed drink.
This includes coffee, soft drinks, tea, juices, and bottled water.
- For groups of less than 40, non-alcoholic beverages are billed a la carte and range from $2 each.
- For groups of 40 guests or more, non-alcoholic beverage service is priced at $4 per guest (bottomless soda, juice, bottled water, coffee, tea).
- The host can purchase non-alcoholic beverage tickets for guests at $2 per ticket/drink. Non-alcoholic beverage tickets are valid for choice of any of the non-alcoholic beverages.
Regular reservation hours are 5:00 p.m. through 9:00 p.m. Requests beyond the regular
reservation times are based upon availability – please inquire with us.
- Events are reserved for a 2-hour period of time.
- Additional time will be charged at $100 per 1/2 hour.
Early opening – If a host wants to start an event prior to regular opening hours (5:00pm-9:00pm), a charge of $100 per half hour (prior to opening) will be assessed to the final bill. This is also based on room availability – please inquire with us.
The standard charges are for Massachusetts state meals tax, gratuity and a one-time
- MA State Meals Tax: A 7% meals tax will be added to the final bill, as applicable.
Tax-exempt organizations must provide valid proof of current non-profit status.
- Administrative Fee: There is a 5% set-up fee based on the total of food and
- Service Charge: We do not charge a set gratuity or service charge. Please be
sure to consider tips for your bartenders and wait staff.
Your food service event package includes:
- disposable tableware – linens, eating utensils and serving utensils; and
- chafing dishes to serve food.
Additional charges may apply for other equipment. Please inquire with us.
All food is set-up buffet style. A food server for either passed hors d’oeuvres or buffet
service is available at $20 per server per hour.
The final guarantee of guests is required seven (7) days prior to your event date. Upon
receipt of the final guarantee, the host will be charged 25% of the total bill based on the
Credit Card Guarantee
The host must provide a valid credit card in the host’s name to reserve the date.
Forms of Payment
As a courtesy to our guests, the Hong Kong Restaurant accepts cash, travelers’ checks,
company checks and most major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks are accepted.
Full payment is due at the event in the form of cash, credit card or company check.